Every year, thousands of Foreign Nationals come to Canada to study in our Universities, Colleges. To do so, they must obtain a study permit issued by the Canadian government. To be eligible to study in Canada:
- You must have been accepted by a school, college, university, or other educational institution in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your Tuition fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
03:55 30 Apr 22
I have a spousal PR application launched with the help of Gurjeet Singh . My brother recommended me that Gurjeet Singh is registered as IRCC member and will help you better , I am really thankfully to him , we got our PR within 4 months only . Thanks to Drive 2 immigration Team .
07:12 06 Apr 22
Mr sandeep singh from Drive2immigration helps me alot in Post graduation workpermit. I got 3 years open workpermit with pending ciminal charges on me. He is really very helpful and friendly.
18:48 21 Mar 22
I was referred to Sandeep regarding an issue with my work permit. He’s been amazing since the beginning and patiently answered all my questions and doubts and advised me accordingly. Always prompt in his answers and overall very professional. Would definitely recommend seeking help from them if you’re struggling with your immigration process!