This pathway allows both Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents to sponsor their parents and their grandparents. With a Super visa, an applicant can stay in the country for a period of 2 years at a time without having to renew. To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
- Be allowed to enter Canada and
- Meet certain other conditions.
Note: You cannot include dependants in this application.
Immigration officers consider several things before they decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit. An officer will look at these things when you apply:
- Your ties to your home country,
- The purpose of your visit,
- Your family and finances,
- The overall economic and political stability of your home country, and
- An invitation from a Canadian host.
You must also:
- Prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
- Provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that he or she will give you financial support,
- Have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
- Have an immigration medical exam.
03:55 30 Apr 22
I have a spousal PR application launched with the help of Gurjeet Singh . My brother recommended me that Gurjeet Singh is registered as IRCC member and will help you better , I am really thankfully to him , we got our PR within 4 months only . Thanks to Drive 2 immigration Team .
07:12 06 Apr 22
Mr sandeep singh from Drive2immigration helps me alot in Post graduation workpermit. I got 3 years open workpermit with pending ciminal charges on me. He is really very helpful and friendly.
18:48 21 Mar 22
I was referred to Sandeep regarding an issue with my work permit. He’s been amazing since the beginning and patiently answered all my questions and doubts and advised me accordingly. Always prompt in his answers and overall very professional. Would definitely recommend seeking help from them if you’re struggling with your immigration process!
20:39 16 Feb 22
I got issues with my work permit application and they did a great job for getting it. Its best immmigration and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Immigrations & Consulting Agency In Canada. Provides Free Consultation. Committed to Customer Satisfaction.